Order the Diocesan Directory
The 2017 Official Diocese of Rochester Directory is now available!
Offered in a tabbed, spiral format, it includes new guides and indices to help you find information about clustered, merged and reconfigured parishes. Among the other indispensable features you'll find inside are:
- a telephone listing of every parish, priest and pastoral-staff member -- including numerous changes and new hires.
- a guide to all diocesan offices and personnel.
newly updated Mass schedules for every parish, plus times for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- a guide to the current location of sacramental records from churches that have been closed, merged or clustered.
- a listing of religious communities and spirituality centers.
- a directory of Catholic organizations operating in the Diocese of Rochester.
- And now, it's all available online, including hotlinks to every e-mail and web address, and online maps for every physical address! (See pricing information below.)
- 1-3 copies -- $25.00 each
- 4-6 copies -- $21.00 each
- 7 or more copies -- $18.00 each
- 1-3 copies-- $19.00 each
- 4-6 copies -- $16.00 each
- 7 or more copies -- $14.00 each
The online edition of the 2017 Diocesan Directory will be updated quarterly. An unlimited 12-month subscription to the online Diocesan Directory is $13.00 or $11.00 with proof of tax-exempt status. Purchasers of hard-copy Diocesan Directories may add a year of online access for just $2.
If you wish to place an order on behalf of a tax-exempt organization you must order by mail or New York sales tax will be assessed. Tax-exempt purchasers also must include a copy of form ST-119-1, Exempt Organization Certificate, with their orders.
The Diocesan Directory is currently only available in English